Lim (FB → MySpace)....

Okay so, has anyone noticed how much FB has become a bit like MySpace since they started letting anyone register? #nogood. I don't even let anyone under the age of 18 search for me, and I don't even want to know what those kids profiles are like. I see enough of "MySpace" pictures at the lower end of the bracket. iMean, sure, some of us are guilty of it from time to time, but I'm a geezer now... I can do that as a real adult.

At any rate, Julian gets FB creeped-on now-a-days. This is a lovely conversation I had with a grown ass man:

Creeper:

Hey Julian, how are you?

Me:

hey! I'm good, how are you?

Creeper:

Fyne thnx. My bf and I think you're really hot!

(Fyne!?!?!?!? THE FUCK!?)

Me:

lol well thank you! so how's your day going?

Creeper:

ok, as good as a work day can go. Yours?

Me:

blahh about the same. i'm mostly bored lol... and just waiting for the work day to end. i have some fun activities to look forward to at the end of the day.

what do you do for work?

Creeper:

Web developer. You? What kinda fun?

(Now the above is really the only reason I kept any vestige of a conversation going. I was like, "Oh! Web Developer... maybe he can get me a connection somewhere!... or be my sugar daddy." I then continued to briefly peruse his profile and found he lived in PA. Their 'rich' is our 'poor.' #jsutsayin')

Me:

oOo web development. that's actually something I'd like to get into. Unfortunately I'm currently lodged in marketing... how I got here is still beyond me, lol.

but I'm going to a show later tonight and a cast party after. so I'm expecting to get a little wasted lol.

Creeper:

lol kewl. My bf and I think you're really hot!

Me:

and who might he be?

btw thank you to him and yourself lol

Creeper:

lol His name is Shawn. If you're interested, we'd like to have a threesome with you.

(So I was then like, "Oh! Maybe his bf would be really hot or something to save this epic waste of my otherwise would-be-working time! This Shawn was a total ogre. #lose.)

Me:

Lol I'll have to graciously decline on account that I'm currently in the works with a pseudo boyfriend lol. Normally I'm open to a lot of things, but I'm not exactly single at the moment

(I was not open to anything with this cray cray.)

Creeper:

No prob. Hope you find true love!

Me:

lol no such thing exists, but thank you

(#troof.)

Creeper:

If things don't work out, please do hit us up.


And this, might I add, is an unfortunate common occurrence. I just thought I'd share. I can't even come up with a sufficient quote to sum up this instance.


FB is deteriorating... and this saddens me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment