Come One, Come All!

I have a lame idea for Halloween next year. This year we were supposed to have something like a group costume with zoo animals and tutus. Clearly that went over really well, but I think somehow, someway, we might be able to top that next year. Why don't we do a circus theme? It gives you the option of making or buying a costume. Here are some costume ideas I had...

1. Ring master -obv.
2. Clown - I know it's possible to create a slutty clown costume... and I just think the makeup would be super fun. And we can have more than 1 person be a clown if we need to.
3. Tight Rope Walker - Prop: umbrella. Get ready for these pros and cons. Pro: If it rains again, at least it'll go with your costume. Con: You have to carry around a fucking umbrella.
4. Strong Man - I think this would be awesome for Julie because in typical fashion, he can wear something obscenely tight and revealing. You can make a dumbbell out of Styrofoam!
5. Lion Tamer - this is a good couples costume because 1 person can be the tamer and the other can be the lion. Or we can combine this with ring leader because it's really the same costume and you can carry a stuffed lion... which can also be turned into a small hand bag if need be.
6. Peanut - if someone has a baby by next year. I JUST LOVE THAT COSTUME SO MUCH!
6a. Ok, so no one is going to have a baby. But someone can be a peanut vendor...
7. Elephant with Red Feather on head
8. Fortune teller - I don't know if this is too carnivaly.
9. Bearded Lady - See above comment
10. Magician and assistant - another couples costume.

Now, I'm not saying we have to be all of these things. But there are a lot of options here. Be advised, I'm prepared create a power point presentation with pictures and inspiration.

3 comments:

Julian said...

This requires dedication, which we all know is the biggest issue. I don't know that I'm feeling the circus theme, but I love that you're proactive! :) BTW I require pictures of your costume seeing as I didn't get to see it first hand!

Anonymous said...

thats a cute idea nic!!!!! but i was thinking about how I celebrate holidays and I'm tired of going out and getting involved in all these fiascos. I think 2012 should be the year of matching top and bottom pajammers and movies en la casaaa for holiday celebrations

-Toish

Nicole Jennifer said...

u guys suck.

Post a Comment